Monday, March 27, 2017

Spirit Girl in my backyard


 Rest Easy Spirit Girl



Sunday July 18, 2010
It is just past dusk, I am fussing in my gardens in the side yard that face my neighbor and close friend Heidi's house. I hear her daughter in the front yard crying. She is standing with a couple of her friends, they are consoling each other. I run over to find out what is wrong and she sobs "my friend Chloe was murdered!" I see Heidi come up to me and  say lets go sit down in your back yard and talk, my daughter doesn't know all the details and it is too much for her to handle right now.
Those of you who know me well know that I am not a news watcher so this is all very troubling to hear this for the first time. Heidi sits down at the table on the patio and I sit kitty corner to her and in my vision to the right I see a figure following us, at first I think it's her daughter and then I realize it is Chloe's Spirit. I can see her as plain as day. It was getting much darker now but I could see her eyes, those big beautiful eyes and her lovely hair draping in layers just past her shoulders.
Heidi starts to tell me what is going on and I abruptly stop her and say "Chloe is here and I will tell you exactly what happened." The messages are flooding in extraordinarily fast, faster than I can keep up. She is telling me and making me feel like she is being choked. I can feel that intense pressure on my throat, I am starting to get a sore throat, as that continues I see the story playing like a movie in my minds eye, she is with a boy that is bigger and older than her, dark complexion and dark short hair,
They are walking along, they are drinking something and talking. It's nice. I also was getting the impression that he may have smoked something that was laced with some kind of chemical. Pushing uphill they are moving at a slow pace. She is on his left side and he takes his left arm and puts it around her and she pushes it off her, hitting him by mistake. He turns to her and with one fast motion grabs her front of her throat with his right hand and his left hand in the back. He squeezes and squeezes, things go black. Next I see he is dragging her now. I see from her perspective, my legs with tight leggins or tight style jeans on and my shoes, flats that have an ornament on them and the opening is so that you can see the whole top of the foot and just the start of the toes peaking out. She is being dragged on a pathway, a narrow dirt pathway, lots of trees around me. She looses a shoe. I feel this is important information on how she was found. Next is unspeakable, he is savage and I am praying that I don't feel it in my own body. He rapes her and stabs her neck. My throat is burning and hurting, this lasts for an entire week.
Chloe's Spirit is yelling "He is lying, he is lying, he is lying!" 3 times extremely fast. I am not sure what this is referring to but I am hoping the police will be figuring this out. For the next 3 days Chloe's Spirit is with me, she is insistent on finding her sister and something about a notebook, Chloe would repeat the words "my sister" and "the notebook" 3 times in a row and did that several times. I call Heidi  "Does Chloe have a sister?" The answer is no. I am very confused and realize I have to dig deeper. I contact Heidi's daughter and find out that Chloe had a best friend who was really like a sister to her and sometimes they secretly called each other sisters. They shared a diary notebook together and as soon as that information was out to the important people I witnessed a beautiful site. I saw Chloe's Spirit rise and go to into a peaceful bliss.
It was amazing. Rest in Peace Spirit Girl.
This experience seemed to supercharge my abilities somehow. It was the most intense experience I have felt thus far. I know that it is all for a reason and it has been the motivation for me to want to help people. I feel very blessed to have these abilities.

Mary Maroznia Rossi is a Psychic Medium, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Practioner, Reflexologist and Cosmetologist. She is continuing her education to get her Crystal Reiki Master/Teacher Certification. Make and appointment HERE!
She also creates amazing Reiki infused Bath and Body products that you can find at www.marozniasadornments.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment